Sunday, August 1, 2021

As of August 1

 Today's piddly 2.04-mile roundtrip to the Farmers Market got me to my latest meaningless goal one day later than I'd hoped:


though I did, a least, get past 4,500 "lifetime" miles yesterday, thanks to some errands downtown to which we added a dozen miles or so in West Seattle looping back home with an assist from the water taxi. 

 

I love the way my mind registers that orange oblong thing as my water bottle.

For whatever reason, I'm compelled to note that I've been recording my miles on love-to-ride for only a few years now--and actually recording every ride for less than three--so the lifetime in question is probably that of my current front light, and certainly not Bessie's lifetime (she's been old enough to drink for years now).


No comments:

Post a Comment